This documentary would be GREAT as a documentary... But it aspires to being an experimental film also. It has LOTs of ideas, mostly poorly executed. The main idea is projecting the film "The Third Man" on everything in Vienna. About 10% works great. I especially like the beer glass. The other 90% looks foolish. It lacks a good producer to tell them what NOT to do. Costs $s to say no&this is a low budget film..